iFood.tv is such a cool social networking place for foodies, beginner cooks and advanced chefs alike.
Tune in to iFood.tv regularly to see me featured from time to time, but be sure to connect with me there too!
- Be sure to connect with Cooking with Kimberly on iFood.tv
Check out this episode of the “Cooking with Kimberly” Show:
Upload some of your own recipes, try out some recipes on the site, leave some comments and learn a few things.
Pretty much every type of recipe you could think of can be found at iFood.tv, and is a great starting point for those looking for new recipes to try out.
I would also like to give a personal thank you and shout out to Lisa Gonia & Geeta Krishnan from iFood.tv for always being amazing, and being of great assistance! ~ Kimberly Edwards
- Be sure to check out my full recipe for How to Cook Mushrooms with Port Wine & Balsamic Sauce
I hope you enjoy this Cooking with Kimberly Event on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Cook Mushrooms with Port Wine and Balsamic Sauce
- Web Chef Review: Vilux White Balsamic Vinegar
- How to Bake Feijoa and Apple Crumble New Zealand Style
- Kimberly Talks Tailgating on the Tim Denis in the Morning Show
- Win a Free Cookbook from iFood.tv: Potluck Survival Guide