What’s not better with Bacon?
Bacon has that salty, meaty, smokey, and often a hint of sweet flavor in it. Whether it’s maple, honey or even apple wood.
Man, I know I love bacon…and apparently, you can use that to your advantage with your family’s love of bacon too!
Find out how:
Absolutely hilarious video from Maple Leaf Bacon!
Well, maybe that’s why everyone does things around the house for me…I cook bacon frequently during the week…
Thank you Maple Leaf! lol
Don’t forget…Bacon isn’t just for breakfast! I’ve even seen it all crispy on top of a fabulously rich and decadent dessert.
Be sure to grab my Bacon Recipes, so you know what to do with all that bacon you’re going to buy – but I’ve hand-selected a great recipe for you below too:
Um yeah…Everything’s better with bacon. Didn’t you get the memo? 😉 ~ Kimberly Edwards
Boy, I sure have a lot of chores to do around the house. Hmmm… 😉
I hope you enjoy this Food Fun on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Bacon & Cheddar Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- ‘Cooking Adventures with Kimberly’ Featured in Tonka Live Magazine
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Mushrooms
- 10 Finger Lickin’ Bacon Recipes
- Web Chef Review: Tenderflake Puff Pastry