Type: Home Remedy
Serve With: Rest & Relaxation
Prep Time: 4 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- Bring a medium sauce pot 3/4 full of water to a boil.
- Simmer cedar leaves, mustard seeds and cloves in water for 15 min.
- Pour into mug and add honey to taste
- Enjoy a soothed throat.
My mother had been feeling sick for a few days when she agreed to try this, and within a few hrs after after drinking this remedy…
I hope it helps you too…It’s certainly worth a try with a natural remedy!
I hope you enjoyed today’s Home Remedy on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
[tags]sore throat, cold remedy, cedar, mustard seed, cloves, honey, home remedy, natural cure, organic, vegetarian, hot beverage, beverage, vegan[/tags]
- How to Get Rid of Your Cold Onion
- Manuka Honey’s Not Just For Baking Anymore!
- How to Make Kimberly’s Boza
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Acacia Honey
- Web Chef Review: Camp 31 Smoked Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce