Web chef, Kimberly Turner, was on the radio sharing some inventive ideas for lunch & snacks for those kiddies that will put a smile on their face, give them energy, and keep them healthy along the way.
Listen to the Podcast:
School Lunch Ideas:
Here is a list of all of the school lunch ideas Kimberly mentioned on the radio for quick reference with links to the recipes.
- Pancake Sandwiches with Fruit & Stuffed Celery
- Layered Salad with Granola & Crackers in a Jar
- Portabello Mushroom Pita Burgers
- Macaroni Salad with Wheat Crackers & Cheese
- Cucumber Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches
- Mozzarella Balls with Tomatoes & Hummus Wraps
- Baked Pork Sausages in Puff Pastry
- Easy Skewered Kebabs with Dip
So, get on out to your local Harvest Barn Country Markets & pick up some fresh fruit & veggies, as well as other handy snacks, and school lunch just got a bit more exciting.
Hopefully, these new ideas will help you get out of the doldrums of school lunches that will keep your kids happy & healthy.
- Back-to-School Lunch Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Web Chef Kimberly
- Back to School Lunch Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Podcast: Homemade Halloween Treats with Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Make Cucumber Chicken Salad Finger Sandwiches: School Lunch Ideas
- Catch Festive New Year’s Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’