The celebration of the death date of St. Patrick – the most recognized patron saint of Ireland. It is an observed feast holiday of the Catholic Church. Its festivities also signify the arrival of Christianity to the Emerald Isle as well.
The heritage & culture of the Irish, in general, is central to this holiday. Beyond the color green, traditional foods of Ireland are brought together to make a delicious feast of time-honored recipes, as well as new combinations of these wonderful ingredients.
Tune in Monday @ 7:50 am:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Here’s to a Happy St. Patty’s Day!
- Catch Cinco de Mayo Recipes from Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch St. Patrick’s Day Fare on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Kimberly
- A St. Patrick’s Day Menu from Web Chef, Kimberly Turner, on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Kicked Up Christmas Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’