New Year’s Recipe Ideas:
It’s time bid this year Adieu, and ring in New Year’s with jubilant expectations! New Year’s Eve is a time of stylish celebration, and New Year’s Day, that of a fresh, new start…
Cocktails & mocktails are a necessity for a festive get-together, which are fun to sip on & talk about – so make them creative! Web Chef Kimberly will have some stellar ideas for just such an occasion as this.
Tasty tidbits for hors d’oeuvres & appetizers are also a must – finger foods, snacks, dips, fruits & veggies. Not only is it hospitable of you to put out such a spread, but if serving alcohol, it’s important to have guests snacking throughout the night, helping them absorb some of the brunt from the bubbly.
Pick up some New Year’s recipe ideas for impressive side dishes that are sure to please – easy ideas to make your life easier. Spend time celebrating with your guests, instead of slaving in the kitchen.
How about some elegant & decadent desserts? Of course – isn’t that the best part of the meal on special occasions?
Tune in Thursday:
Wishing You & Yours a Marvelously Blessed New Year!
So, if stellar New Year’s Recipe Ideas is something you need, tune in to Tim Denis in the Morning – Newstalk 610 CKTB for Web Chef Kimberly Turner at 8:50am EST!
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Kicked Up Christmas Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Back to School Lunch Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Christmas Recipe Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Back-to-School Lunch Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Web Chef Kimberly