Tune in to Newstalk 610 CKTB to the Tim Denis in the Morning show on Friday, March 25th at 7:50 am EDT to catch Web Chef Kimberly Turner, on the radio with Ted Lehman filling in for Tim, with some egg-cellent Easter Recipes!
Whether you want to indulge your taste buds in deviled eggs for appetizers, angelic alcoholic cocktails, a hearty entrée worthy of a crowd, sides to tie it all together, or chocolatey desserts, Kimberly’s got you covered.
Make your life a bit more exciting & a little easier with ideas to save you time while you’re entertaining friends & loved ones over Easter holiday. You don’t have to get stuck in the kitchen the entire time!
Refresh your cooking repertoire with lighter fare, coming out of a long winter, and welcome in the warmer weather & sunshine! What a great time to celebrate with family & friends around a table sure to impress, and be thankful for all of our blessings in life.
So, be sure to tune in to Newstalk 610 CKTB on Friday morning to Ted Lehman & Web Chef Kimberly for some delightful recipe ideas perfect for such a get-together!
Tune in Friday @ 7:50 am EDT:
- 610 CKTB in the Niagara Region on the radio
- Live Stream 610 CKTB online anywhere in the world
Have a Hoppy Easter!
- Catch Kicked Up Christmas Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Radio: Catch Canada Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly & Ted Lehman
- Catch Homemade Halloween Treats with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Monday: Canada Day Menu Ideas from Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Father’s Day Recipes with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’