Well, here’s a neat and easy way to use it up if you’re getting a bit tired of it and won’t eat the rest of it looking at you from inside that box!
Type: Bread Recipe
Serve With: Softened butter or Nutella
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 3 hrs + 40 mins
Yield: 1 loaf
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup tea – room temperature (or you may use water)
- 2 tbsp whiskey – You may also use cognac or bourbon
- 2 eggs – fork whisked in a bowl separately before adding
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract – Please use real vanilla extract.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups bread flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour – I used buckwheat flour today.
- 3/4 – 1 cup boxed chocolate – cut into rough pieces
- 1 + 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast
- Combine all ingredients in the bread machine reservoir in order listed.
- Turn on the machine to the Sweet bread cycle, if you have one. * Tip: It takes 3 hr, 40 min for my machine to bake this type of bread. * Tip: If dough looks too wet, add more flour 1 tbsp at a time, or dry oats; if dough looks too dry, add more water 1 tsp at a time.
- When bread is finished baking, open lid of the bread machine to let it cool slowly for about 10 min.
- Take bread out of baking pan, and wait another 5 min.
- Serve with melted butter or enjoy with Nutella.
I hope you enjoyed this Chocolate Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Be sure to check out the Cooking with Kimberly Store!
[tags]bread recipe, chocolate bread, chocolate bread recipe, boxed chocolates, boxed chocolate, what to do with chocolate, what to do with box chocolate, leftover chocolate, bread machine recipe[/tags]
- How to Bake Whole Wheat Oatmeal Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Moroccan Spice Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Tropical Fruit Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Gingered Coconut Banana Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Cranberry Rye Bread in a Bread Machine