Blooming Tea is Bloomin’ Amazing
It’s usually a mixture of different tea leaves and flowers that are wrapped and packed up into a tight ball.
When you put it in your clear tea pot and wait 10 minutes, they turn into a beautiful, plumped up flower!
Literally, it looks like a pretty flower, often with different colors.
There are endless flavors, including many with jasmine green tea, lily flower, chamomile, echinacea, and on and on and on!
I hope you enjoyed this Tea post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 🙂
P.S. Get your own fabulous blooming tea set and enjoy it for yourself:
[tags]tea, blooming tea, green tea, flowering tea, tea flowers, specialty tea[/tags]
- I Keep Breaking My Glass Tea Pots
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Green Tea
- How to Make Cucumber & Nasturtium Flower Salad + Video
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Darjeeling Tea
- Grab Your Handy Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Chart from CookingWithKimberly.com