I just love this place, we went there twice this week while I visited Dallas, and I just couldn’t eat another pork dish. LOL…So, I decided to order the sliced BBQ beef brisket plate…OMGoodness!
The sliced beef brisket is absolutely unbelievable!!! It is so deliciously flavored and smoked, but not slathered in sauce. That’s not all though. It falls apart by touching it with your fork! It is so tender, it is JUST RIGHT and couldn’t be more perfect!
I was so impressed that I’m just not sure which dish I like better there…
Truly, they have thee BEST BBQ in Texas, in my picky BBQ opinion.
…Not to mention, they’ve always brewed that Sweet Southern Iced Tea, fresh…it seems just before I get there every time.
Do yourself a favor, and visit Baker’s Ribs in Rowlett, Texas (a suburb of Dallas) and treat your taste buds to REAL TEXAS BBQ!
I hope you enjoyed this Restaurant Review on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]Baker’s Ribs, beef brisket, BBQ, barbecue, Texas BBQ, barbeque, pulled pork sandwich, best BBQ in Texas[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Baker’s Ribs – The Best BBQ in Dallas, TX
- How to Cook a Pork Loin Roast in the Oven
- Web Chef Review: Blue Goose Mexican Cantina – Addison, TX
- How to BBQ Pork Ribs + Video: Cooking Adventures with Kimberly
- Web Chef Review: Philly Connection – Dallas, TX