What a pleasure it will be to celebrate then, to eat biscuits. I could eat biscuits at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nobody could beat my Mom’s biscuits & delicious farm gravy for lunch. We would never leave the table hungry when served with Farmer’s Sausage on the side.
Oooh, what could beat a supper of chicken fried steak topped with plenty of white gravy. maybe with a little side of fried green tomatoes. Your tummy is so happy when this goes down, and you just want more…
Wow, I was so fortunate to have been raised on a lovely farm where my Mom & Dad always provided plenty of delicious food, and appreciation of that which is good, lots of love & biscuits!
I hope you enjoy this Bread on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- The Side Dishes of Thanksgiving – At a Glance
- Why Do We Eat So Much Sushi Until We Can’t Move?
- How to Cook Mom’s Canadian Fried Chicken
- Holiday Potato Ideas: Thanksgiving Twists on the Traditional
- How to Cook Fried Green Tomatoes – The Breakfast Series